XY establishes control and transparency in wealth management with independent data intelligence and investment advisory for ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNWIs), with a global estate of more than 50 million USD, with or without a single family office.
For these clients, XY offers an all-new and comprehensive representation of the estate, supporting client-driven interrogations about the evolution of individual assets and liabilities.
This is supported by EVA, an end-to-end data intelligence solution empowering wealth management ecosystems as a seamless plug-in. EVA offers visibility and control of what happens across the estate and fosters the transition to XY’s scientific methodology and to fact-based decisions applied to large fortunes.
Key questions for families:
- How can the total aggregated assets be monitored and relevant information be presented on a regular basis?
- What is the real risk to which the estate is exposed and how can considerable and unexpected losses be prevented?
- How can results of the various asset managers be compared and performance levels increased?
- How can relevant decisions be expedited and supported?
- How can the execution of actions involving multiple players be assured within the time and manner agreed?
- What are the visible and hidden costs and are there achievable savings?